Weather Related Closings and Delays
|All locations have resumed normal operating hours.|
Online & Mobile Banking
Online and Mobile Banking is available 24/7 and will be available to make payments, transfer money and check account balances.
Ensure your debit and/or credit cards are readily available for use if traveling. Remember, you can access Online & Mobile Banking to manage your finances 24/7. Not registered? Sign up for Online Banking or download our Mobile App for Apple iOS or Android.
Langley also offers over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs throughout Hampton Roads and across the US.
Be Safe. Be Prepared.
We've been tracking Hurricane Florence, which is currently projected to hit the East Coast later this week. Stay safe and make sure you have all necessary supplies to weather the storm. Don't forget Langley Insurance is here to help with questions about insurance. Call us at 757-224-4775.
Refer to this helpful guide below when preparing for the storm.
Preparing for the storm:
- Designate an out-of-area contact that your family members can call in case you are separated.
- Prepare an emergency kit in a waterproof container or bag. Include your insurance documents, other important documents (e.g. birth certificates and vehicle registrations), phone chargers and prescription bottles. Keep this kit with you.
- If there is time, board up windows and place sandbags around your property.
- Check your home for anything that may fly or be moved by the extremely high winds and either secure it or bring it inside.
- If possible, move any cars, RVs, boats, or other vehicles to a secure area away from weak trees, limbs or areas that could flood.
- Due to potential power outages from downed trees and power surges, stock up on clean water, non-perishable food, extra batteries and emergency backup chargers for mobile devices. If you have infant children, remember to include diapers, baby wipes and formula. Don't forget to get food for your pets.
- Back up any important computer files and move computers above potential flooding areas of your home or office.
- Ensure your debit and/or credit cards are readily available for use if traveling. Remember, you can access Online & Mobile Banking to manage your finances 24/7. Not registered? Sign up for Online Banking or download our Mobile App for Apple iOS or Android.
If you're forced to evacuate:
- Turn off breaker boxes prior to evacuating: This will help prevent electrical surges from destroying your appliances. Also, in the event of water infiltration, it prevents shorts that can lead to fires.
- Never drive through standing water. Underlying currents could carry your vehicle away or trap you in rising floodwater. Find an alternate route. Know your evacuation route and follow the direction of your state and local officials.
Some insurance companies offer assistance with mandatory relocation, food, and gas. If you are in an evacuation zone, check with your insurance company today!
After the storm: For members with Langley Insurance, report claims to your provider as soon as possible. Here's a list of Insurance Providers along with their claims phone numbers: