Langley's Member Rewards Program
Active Rewards features expanded benefits to members who use Langley for a wider variety of products and services. The program is designed to reward members with multiple account relationships regardless of their overall balances.
Active Rewards Members Receive
- No Langley fee for the use of non-Langley ATMs
- Rate enhancement on a Certificate (including IRA Certificates)
- Langley pays 10% of your interest paid monthly back on qualifying loans
- Free Money Orders & domestic wire transfers
- Free Cashier's Checks
- Free checks (2 boxes/year)
- Free Coin Machine usage
- 20% discount on Safe Deposit Box rental
Being an Active Rewards member is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
- Monthly Checking account activity — Get a Langley Pays account
- Langley Loan / Credit Card — View all loans and credit cards
- eStatements — See how easy it is to start eStatements
Become "ACTIVE" today and start enjoying the perks!
Enjoy Our Special AdvantagesIf you're a part of the Langley Federal family and are 60 years of age or older, we want to show you how much we value your membership by offering you special advantages in our Silver Select Club. As a Silver Select Club Member, you're entitled to the following benefits:
- FREE Checks with Direct Deposit — two boxes per year, one at a time
- FREE Money Orders
- FREE Certified Checks
- FREE Wire Transfers
- 20% Discount on Safe Deposit Boxes
- FREE Home Banking, Mobile Banking and Bill Pay
- FREE Admittance to the Virginia Living Museum Thursdays from noon - 5pm *
* Please present your Silver Select Club membership card as proof of membership.
** IMAX and special exhibits at additional charge.
Where Langley kids play and learn
The Constellation Club is a free club benefit for all youth who have a Langley Federal Credit Union savings account. As a member of the Constellation Club, you're entitled to some very cool things.
- Free gift with accounts opened with $100 or more
- Initial $5 deposit in Little Dipper accounts
(ages 10 and under; some restrictions apply)
- Credit Card **
- Debit or ATM Card **
- Checking Accounts **
- Seminars and Events
* Children 14 years & younger must be accompanied by an adult. IMAX, special exhibits & educational classes at additional charge. Does not constitute membership. Card cannot be used in conjunction with group rate. If you have lost your Constellation membership card, please call 757-827-5328 . We'll be happy to send you a new card.
** Age 18 and under require a qualifying joint owner.