Langley Online Banking for Business
Manage your business accounts from anywhere in the world,
at any time of the day or night.
Use Online Banking to verify balances in your Langley accounts, examine check images, transfer funds, and monitor your checks and debit card point-of-purchase transactions as they clear — all without additional software.
Business owners must apply for access to Online Banking by visiting one of our convenient branch locations. You'll quickly obtain your sign-in information, and our friendly staff will show you how to get started with all of our electronic services.
Benefits of Langley Online Banking for Business
- FREE Bill Pay*
- Support by phone all the time by calling 1-888-918-7646
- Immediate scheduling of payments with no merchant verification required
- Receive and view e-bills online with hundreds of e-billers
- Funds deducted on the date the payment is due
- Automatic Bill Reminders to notify you when bills need to be scheduled or paid
- Calendar feature to assist you with identifying the earliest available payment date
- Highly secure — eStatements are protected by the highest level of encryption available
- Delivered online on-time — eStatements won't get lost or stolen in the mail
- Accessible — View eStatements from the comfort of your home or office 24/7
- Statement archive — Access up to two years of eStatements
- Savings — eStatements help save resources so that we can pass on more savings to you
- Environmentally friendly — Less paper saves trees
Security experts agree — online alerts increase security and reduce loss. Langley Online Banking can deliver this vital information to your Online Banking inbox, to your email, or as a text message to a cellphone.
* Payments returned due to non-sufficient funds will incur a $30 fee each time the payment attempts to clear the subscriber's account. Checking account required. Membership eligibility required.