FHA Mortgage Loans
Low Down Payments with Langley
A FHA loan is a mortgage insured by the Federal Housing Administration, an agency within the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Borrowers with FHA loans pay for mortgage insurance and require a lower down-payment. The less rigorous lending requirements make FHA loans popular with mortgage borrowers.
To speak to a mortgage professional:
- *APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is the annual cost of credit expressed as percentage of amount financed, including interest, points, and all pre-paid expenses as regulatorily authorized.
- All rates and points are subject to change at any time.
- Rates exclude Condo's, Investment Properties, and HARP Loans.
- Payment examples are principal and interest only, and do not include taxes, insurance, or mortgage insurance.
- LTV means 'Loan to Value'.
- 60 day lock-in on all loans.
- Other lock-in options are available.
- Some loan programs allow for second homes and/or investment properties.
- Pre-Qualification — Langley will provide a letter stating a maximum loan amount and interest rate the buyer would qualify for based on preliminary information.