Finally, there's a simple way to switch your checking account.
It's your money, switching should be easy.
The Fast, Secure and Free Way to Switch Your Automatic Payments and Direct Deposits!
Now you can easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to a new account - all with the click of a mouse.
With ClickSWITCH™ you can change financial institutions or move old accounts without the hassles of filling out multiple forms or wasting time contacting payees for automated payments. Simply log into the ClickSWITCH portal, from there you can switch your existing direct deposits and automatic payments to Langley Federal Credit Union. Account information is transferred instantly. It's fully automated and convenient paving the way for a smooth and speedy transition to your new account.
How ClickSWITCH Works
- Request your ClickSWITCH code - You can get your code by calling us or visiting a branch.
- Access Langley's ClickSWITCH portal by visiting https://langleyfcu.clickswitch.com
- Enter the provided SwitchTRACK code.
- Create your personal password.
- When prompted, enter your new password, and log in.
- Click on your desired tab and follow the instructions to create and submit your switches.
ClickSWITCH Tools Ensure a Smooth Account Transition
View the progress and details of your requested switches.
Track and see confirmation when your account has been switched to Langley Federal Credit Union.
Advises you on approximately how much money to keep in your old account until the switch to Langley Federal Credit Union is complete. We suggest that you keep your old account open for 30 days to allow time for the switch to be confirmed and for checks and automated payments to clear.