For immediate assistance, please call 800-826-7490 or 757-827-5328,
Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Welcome Old Dominion University
Credit Union Members
Download/Read 'Important Information Regarding Your Accounts' ( PDF )
- If you have not received your debit card or checks, or if you have any questions about either, please call the Contact Center at 757-827-5328.
- Your new Langley Platinum VISA signature credit card will arrive by March 15, 2019.
- Your existing ODUCU credit card will be deactivated at midnight (12am) on March 22, 2019 and your new Langley credit card will be available for activation at 8am on March 22, 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions
Credit Card Information
- When will my new card be active?
- Your new card can be activated on March 22, 2019. You will need to activate your card by calling the number on the card.
- When will my old card be deactivated?
- Your old card will be deactivated on March 22, 2019 at 12:00 AM. At which time, you will need to begin to transition to your new card.
- When will I receive my new credit card?
- You should receive your card the week of March 18, 2019. When you receive it, you will not be able to activate the card until March 22, 2019.
- When will ODU members begin getting communication on the upcoming credit card conversion?
- The first letters will be sent to members in mid-January.
- Why do we have to change credit cards?
- Converting ODUCU credit cards to Langley, will be the final step to complete the ODUCU and Langley Federal Credit Union merger.
- Will my secondary card holder also get a card?
- Yes, primary and secondary card holders will get a card. If current additional users require a card, please contact Langley or visit your nearest branch.
- Is it possible to switch to a different Langley Visa credit card?
- If you would prefer a Cash-back, Rewards, or Select Platinum Langley Visa, please contact Langley or visit your nearest branch.
- If I transfer my balances from my old credit card, will I be charged a balance transfer fee?
- No, Members who choose to convert early, will not be charged a balance transfer fee.